Signals of feathers be they of Fey or Angels
Come calling, and I will Dance the Circle of Eagles. Cradle the Winds Constantly wandering A silence of courses swim with no Current structure. What need is there to devour a brush of the wind that slices silently across a warmed breath of lips uttering seemingly sent to speak the forces of a Higher Nature. Constantly discovering A cradle of Relations endeavored To harmonize the blue of days the purple of nights. Wind whispers the secret to carry to Older Nations the Pipe of She born to Mystic wilderness this is my path.

~Jade Moser~

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I Love Me. 28 Days Of True Love.

                                I love me 

With_Love_by_h23b

 I love me, 28 days of true love. 

Were going to fall in love with ourselves again just like we did when we were new born.
I will be giving you something very simple every day for the next 28 days that you can apply in your life.
I want to give to you what I have learned over the past year.

Come back and see me tomorrow for the start of  I love me, 28 days of true love. 

Have fun, Enjoy and Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment