Signals of feathers be they of Fey or Angels
Come calling, and I will Dance the Circle of Eagles. Cradle the Winds Constantly wandering A silence of courses swim with no Current structure. What need is there to devour a brush of the wind that slices silently across a warmed breath of lips uttering seemingly sent to speak the forces of a Higher Nature. Constantly discovering A cradle of Relations endeavored To harmonize the blue of days the purple of nights. Wind whispers the secret to carry to Older Nations the Pipe of She born to Mystic wilderness this is my path.

~Jade Moser~

Friday, March 11, 2011

Lots of Stuff

Photobucket

So, now I am up and running..Well, not with scissors..I didn't ever think that was a great movie... And..speaking of movies, the latest Johnny Depp adventure, "Rango" was exceptional.  A montage of all of the previous movies we love are in it, and of course, the Lizard's Hero's Journey.  Maybe that lizard is the Dreamer Mr. Morrison of the Doors.  Mayyyybbbeee.   Now, time to go to my dinner, with my little friend, and say good evening to my other little friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment